Sunday, July 14, 2019

UPDATE :: Moving to FL, Etc.


Life update:

Hi readers, or to those who stumble upon this lovely reading blog of mine, I just wanted to give everyone a quick update.

For those who don't know already, I have officially picked up my entire life and moved across the country to Orlando, FL. My husband and I wanted to move somewhere for a fresh start, and we both mutually agreed that because we both love the Disney and Universal theme parks, and both love the beach and longed for warmer weather, that Orlando was the place to be! My dad also lives just 20 minutes north of where we ended up finding a house, so that was an additional plus.

Now, because of this huge life change- I am EXTREMELY behind on my reviews and will continue to be for at least the remainder of the summer. I have 9 past-due books on Netgalley I need to read and review, as well as an additional 6 I just got approved for. So I'm going to have to be going on a reading binge to play catch up! PLUS, I have all sorts of books that I've read that aren't even from netgalley so I need to write up some reviews for those as well.

Now I have all that on top of all of my life stuff like finding a job, driving for Uber to make some extra cash, playing video games (Why has no one told me about Overwatch?? It's so fun!) and preparing for the upcoming school year, that this will likely mean I am going to be updating even slower than usual. But I just wanted everyone to know what's going on!

On the Horizon:

So you can expect some reviews on some of the books I've read in the past few months such as:

  • Daisy Jones and the Six
  • Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
  • STAR WARS: Queens Shadow
  • RED, WHITE, and ROYAL BLUE (With a possible giveaway!)
And on my TBR pile that I'm picking up soon are:
  • The Storm Crow (almost done!)
  • There Will Come a Darkness
  • Reverie
  • The Merciful Crow
  • and 1,000,000 more! 
Anyway, thanks for reading! Just wanted to update the small amount of people who read my reviews on what's going on! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment